FastModel Sports lives at the intersection of sports and technology, where we deliver products that revolutionize the way teams prepare for games and recruit players. Our products are designed to help coaches absorb the force of the grind and to provide information that enables them to make better decisions, faster. Our clients include all NBA and WNBA teams, over 85% of NCAA Divisions I programs, and over 8,000 high school teams.
Our culture is key. We’ve built our company on the pillars of character and integrity. It’s what drives our employees to come to work each day and keeps them here. What sets us apart is our passion for the game and our drive to serve our clients. We empower our employees to work independently and expect high quality in return, instituting new ideas, speaking up, and pushing back on the status quo. Above all, we are focused on what we do best - providing great products and experiences to our clients.
We are seeking a full-time Client Experience team member who would work with our Enterprise (NCAA Division I, NBA, and WNBA) and Consumer (high schools & small colleges) clients. This individual will work within our five person Client Experience team. This team member will work directly with key coaches in the basketball community to continue our industry-leading product support. We are looking for a team oriented individual with a strong work ethic.
This individual will work the second shift of client experience, generally from 3pm to 11pm Monday through Friday and have 2-3 on-call weekend shifts (8 hours) per month. This individual will have the ability to work from home for a majority of the shifts but will have in-office hours daily.
- Understand the value and purpose of our products- FastDraw, FastScout, and FastRecruit.
- Identify and solve customer issues.
- Participate in improving current products and developing our next generations of products.
- Create Support Documents/Videos to improve the work flow of customers & reduce Support requests.
- 2+ years of technical support experience.
- Knowledge and passion for athletics (preferably basketball).
- Ability to work flexible hours to adapt to the schedule of coaches (evenings and weekend).
- Proven capability for critical thinking and problem solving.
- Technically savvy (mobile and web knowledge).
- Excellent communication, organization, written and interpersonal skills.
- A genuine interest in solving our customers’ issues quickly, effectively, and fully.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with FreshDesk, Go To Meeting products, Apple products.
- Accessible location: Our office is in the heart of Chicago, right on the Magnificent Mile. Easy access to public transportation and just about everything else you'll ever need.
- Flexible Time Off. As a good teammate we know you'll get your work done. So if you need time off, you can take it.
- Great Benefits Package. We offer what the bigger companies do - 401K with automatic 3% match, medical coverage for employee and family, FSAs and a gym plan.
- Casual Work Environment. Dress like a basketball player if you want - we don't care. Snacks and drinks in the kitchen, daily ping-pong and pop-a-shot matches (mostly friendly).
- Basketball 24/7. Did we mention we're into basketball? Office swag, high-profile coaches walking through our door. There's nothing cooler than having a NBA GM join your all-company conference call.
- Profitable. Although we are hungry and energetic like startups have to be, we've actually been in business for almost 12 years - we have thousands of customers, we're profitable and we have a proven business plan. It's the best of both worlds.
If you are ready to apply, please email email@example.com with a cover letter describing yourself and your interest in joining FastModel as well as an updated resume.