Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
When you are looking to get your best player a shot and he doesn’t handle the ball that well himself it is important to set multiple screens to help him get open. The double stack screeners need to set a good solid screen and the shooter needs to read if the defender is going to go under or over the screens. This play is from the 2005-2006 Duke season.
1. 1 passes to 3, 2 loops around 5 to the same corner, 5 starts to walk his man in to the hoop.
2. 1 cuts off of 4's flare screen.
Option 1 - 3 passes to 1 for a three point shot.
3. 3 passes to 4, 5 seals his defender.
Option 2 - 4 passes to 5 in the post.
1. 4 passes to 1 3 cuts off of 5's back screen to the rim.
Option 1 - 1 passes to 3 for a lay up.
2. 5 and 4 set a double down for 2, who cuts towards the top of the key.
Option 2 - 1 passes to 2 for a three point shot.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.