Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
This play is from the 2010-2011 Houston Rockets season. You want to have your biggest guard take the ball out and your smallest guard to set the back screen. You want to create a defensive mismatch incase teams try to switch guard on guard action. You have to make sure you work with your 4 man on being able to read the flare screen or having your 5 man slip the flare screen.
1. 1 cuts towards 3. 3 passes to 1 and 3 cuts to the wing.
2. 1 passes back to 3 and cuts towards the mid-range wing area.
3. 2 cuts towards the top of the key and 5 cuts towards the opposite short corner.
1. 4 v-cuts towards and receives a pass from 3.
2. 3 cuts off of 1's back screen to the rim.
Option 1 - 4 passes to 3 for a lay up.
3. 2 cuts off of 5's flare screen.
Option 2 - 4 passes to 2 for a shot.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.