Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
With this play make sure you have a 2 that can make a pass from the top of the key to the rim when 3 cuts off of the diagonal screen. In practice work with your 2's that will be cutting off of the flare screen in reading the defense. You should be able to get a wide open shot, or lay up if your 2 can read the defense properly. This play is from the 2010-2011 Houston Rockets season.
1. 1 passes to 3 and corner cuts.
2. 5 Shallow cuts to the opposite block, 3 passes to 2, 4 replaces 5.
3. 3 cuts off of 4's diagonal screen.
Option 1 - 2 passes to 3 for a lay up.
1. 4 flashes towards the top of the key. 2 passes to 4, 3 cuts to the short corner.
2. 2 cuts off of 5's flare screen.
Option 2 - 4 passes to 2 for a shot off of the flare screen.
Option 3 - 2 reads the defense and curls the flare screen, cutting back door. 4 passes to 2 for a lay up.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.