Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
On the FMS Blog: Dynamic Drills That Utilize Cones
Click for more #PlayerDevelopmentWeek content!
• 1 dribbles to the first cone and then performs a retreat dribble.
• After the retreat dribble, 1 dribbles back towards the same cone.
• 1 then completes a lateral dribble to the next cone.
• Once they reach the second cone, they drive hard to the middle cone with their right hand and complete a change of direction move.
• At the fourth cone, 1 completes another retreat dribble and attacks the same cone again.
• They then complete a lateral dribble from the fourth cone to the fifth cone.
• 1 makes a change of direction move at the fifth cone and completes a designated finish around the basket.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.