Virginia ran this baseline out of bounds play during the NCAA tournament.
- 3 enters to 4 popping out from the block.
- On the pass to 4, 3 steps in.
- 4 passes to 5 popping out at the opposite elbow.
- 2 walks his defender in.
- 3 cross screens for 2.
- 3 looks to seal 2's defender.
- 2 goes to the opposite block.
- After 3 screens for 2, he goes directly into a screen with 4.
- As 4 is cutting to the block, 1 is rising from the corner to the top of the key and clearing out.
- 3 receives the pass from 5 after setting the screen.
- 4 seals on the block for the high low from 3.
- 2 clears to the corner, if his defender stays to help on the high low then 2 is open corner.
- Both 5 and 1 clear out.
Take a look back at our June Blog Digest for a recap of all the best content from the month, like:— FastModel Sports® ðÂÂ?ÂÂ?ÂÂ?ðÂÂ?ÂÂ?» (@FastModel) July 10, 2019
-Nick Nurse podcast
-Key to Consistent Coaching Leadership
-Staggered Screen breakdown
-Inverted Offense sets
-Warrior Shooting drill
Read here âÂÂ?¡ï¸ÂÂ? https://t.co/z7yf61uQRm pic.twitter.com/Pc1ZEwSt18
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.