Please enter the email address for your account. If we have this on file, we will send an email containing a code that you will enter on the next page.
An email has been sent to the email address below. Please open it and follow the instructions contained within to reset your password. Once you have reset your password, you can return to the login screen to retrieve your renewal information.
Variation of the Spurs iconic "motion weak" demonstrated by the USA Women's National Team in their quarterfinal win over Japan in the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Instead of the signature cross screen/down screen sequence, the screen sets a back screen after the cross screen. Set a good screen, cause help, then separate from th screen for a three-point opportunity.
1 passes to 2 then cuts off of a back-screen from 4. After screening, 4 steps out and gets the ball from 2. 4 then looks to pass to 1 cutting off of a down-screen from 3. The Sooners then go into a screen the screener action with 3 screening for 5 and 4 screening for 3.
1. 1 & 2 play in the passing lanes to force a bounce or lob pass.
2. 3 & 4 set up with there back to the corner.
3. If 3 or 4 are covering the low post or baseline runner on drop to the basket as far as necessary.
4. 5 denys any high post pass. Go as high as needed.
5. 5 is not responsible for lobs over the top to the basket.
1. Play the passing lanes to the wing.
2. Fake traps and drop into passing lanes.
3. On a pass to the wing, 2 turns to play the passing lane.
4. On the pass to the wing, 1 covers the high post on the high side only going as deep as necessary.
1. On the pass back to point, 1 loops back to original spot.
2. 2 turns to play the passing lane.
** 1 must resist running to the ball and run to the passing lane.
On a pass to corner from the wing all players must shift hard.
1. 1 drops to cover the weakside lane.
2. 2 covers the high post.
Players read the shoulders to try and determine and prepair for the next pass.
3. On a pass back to the wing 2 would slow the ball and 1 would recover to the high post.
1. The position themselves with their backs to the corner splitting the players of the wing and post.
2. 3 & 4 must steal lob passes from the top.
3. The deeper the ball is on the floor by the point guard the deeper the forwards must be to the low post.
1. On a pass to the wing the strongside forward positions himself in line within the passing lane to the corner.
2. The weakside forward moves to the baseline to take any lobs to the low post.
3. The weakside forward must also be ready for the skip pass.
5 sets a wide pin down for 3 in the corner. 1 dribbles right then passes to 3. Once 3 has the ball, 1 cuts off of a back-screen from 4. If 1 isn't open on the cut, 4 sets a ball-screen for 3. 3 dribbles right as 4 rolls and 2 spots up in the corner for a 3-point shot.
1 dribbles from left to right towards the elbow as 3 runs across the floor to screen for 4. If x4 stays out, 4 goes underneath the screen looking for the pass from 1 at the basket. If x4 moves up to stop 1 on the penetration, 3 puts his heels to the baseline to screen x4. 1 makes the pass over the top to 4 cutting to the rim.
1 dribbles towards 5 and 4 then passes to 3 cutting up from the corner. 1 quickly cuts around a back-screen from 5 looking for a quick give-and-go pass from 3. If that isn't there, 5 screens for 3 at the top of the key. 3 drives left as 5 rolls and 4 replaces 5. If 5's defender front 5, 3 swings the ball back to 4 who looks to pass hi/lo to 5 or can pass to 2 who looks for the post entry pass.